Terms And Conditions
Please read the following statement carefully. By using this site and the services available through it you agree with the following terms.
Use of the Site
The intellectual property rights in the information and materials that are available on the Site (the "Information") belong to 1st Policy Company Limited. You may retrieve and display the Information on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages electronically on disk for personal, non-commercial use. Except as specifically set out above, the Information may not be reproduced, modified or in any way utilised commercially.
Use of the site for any of following purposes is strictly forbidden:
- disseminating any unlawful material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil
- liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Although we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the site Information is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the site service with any of your equipment, software of telecommunications links
- errors or interruptions of the site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Information
You agree that we will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Service. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions.